- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
Marketing Analytics Concentration
This concentration is designed for MBA students who want to enhance their marketing analytic skills. The structure of the curriculum is designed to balance the need for understanding applications of quantitative and statistical modeling along with data visualization, data exploration and interpretation. Hands-on courses build actual experience in using data to make better marketing decisions and will give students the opportunity to develop relevant skills in marketing analytics.
In addition to the MBA core required classes, students must complete 12 credit hours to receive a concentration in Marketing Analytics.
Required Core Courses (6 hours)
- MKTG 5733 Introduction to Marketing Analytics
- MKTG 5743 Advanced Marketing Analytics (Prerequisite—MKTG 5733)
Choose an additional 6 hours of electives from the following:
- MKTG 5243 Base SAS Programming for Database Marketing
- MKTG 5500 Current Topics in Marketing Analytics (series of 1 or 2 credit hour classes)
- Web Analytics and Digital Marketing
- GIS Applications in Marketing
- MSIS 5303 Prescriptive Analytics
- MSIS 5633 Business Tools and Tech
Students who complete this concentration will qualify for the OSU certificate in Marketing Analytics. To receive this certificate, students must apply online through the OSU Graduate College for the Marketing Analytics Certificate. Apply now!
For more information please contact Goutam Chakraborty at email@example.com.