MBA and MS GLHE Dual Degree
Two dual degrees and just 45 credit hours!
- Official GMAT or GRE test score (waivers available on a case-by-case basis)
- Statement of Purpose for Seeking Admission to the OSU MBA Program
- All persons for whom English is a second language are required to present proof of English competency
- All undergrad and grad transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation (if applying to both programs at the same time)
- Applicants must use the dual degree application pathway and be admitted into both programs before pursuing the dual degree. Anyone already admitted to either one of the programs cannot start pursuing the dual degree without submitting an application and receiving admission into the other program.
- Dual degree students must work with the advisor in both programs independently to ensure they are meeting the course requirements for both degrees.
- The dual degree utilizes core courses from both degree programs and requires 45 credit hours total to complete.
- The MBA portion of this program can be completed either online or in-person in Tulsa.