- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
Information Assurance Concentration
In addition to the MBA core required classes, students must complete the following courses to receive the Information Assurance concentration. All prerequisites must be met.
Required Core Course (3 hours)
- MSIS 5213 Information Assurance Management
Choose an additional 9 hours from the following:
- MSIS 5233 Applied Information Systems Security
- MSIS 5243 Information Technology Forensics
- MSIS 5253 Advanced System Certification and Accreditation
- MSIS 5273 Legal and Ethical Issues in Information Technology
- MSIS 5713 Scripting Essentials
- MSIS 5773 The Upper Layers of Telecommunications Systems
For more information about curriculum please contact Jim Burkman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To meet with an academic advisor, please call 405-744-9000 or email email@example.com.