Opportunities including cutting-edge course work, competitions, student incubators,
speaker series, a makerspace, scholarships and an Entrepreneur-in-Resident program to support students interested in starting businesses or pursuing an entrepreneurially-minded
career. Through the School of Entrepreneurship and the Riata Center you can:
- Complete an undergraduate, MBA or Ph.D. degree in entrepreneurship.
- Work at a startup company or an entrepreneurially-minded larger company through the
Riata Internship Program.
- Develop your business idea in one of two student incubators: accelerateOSU in Stillwater
or 36 Degrees North in Tulsa.
- Collaborate with like-minded students in the 3D Creative Studio (makerspace).
- Study abroad
- Participate in a variety of exciting Riata Center activities