- January 27
- February 10
- February 17
- February 24
to be entrepreneurs
- Receive $1,500 in NSF funding to conduct interviews and $250 stipend per student.
- Gain eligibility to apply for an I-Corps' $50,000 National Program.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills including how to engage customers.
- Discover your initial business model and product-market fit for use in commercialization plans like SBIR/STTR grants.
- A minimum of two people is required to make up an I-Corps team (entrepreneurial lead and technical lead) with a maximum of four members.
- The technical lead will typically be a faculty member, senior research scientist or postdoctoral scholar.
- The entrepreneurial lead is typically a student or other personnel with relevant knowledge of the technology.