- Exec PhD Home
- About Us
- Current Students
- Future Students
- The Program
The Ph.D. in Business for Executives program at Oklahoma State University is an AACSB accredited PhD degree. The program allows executives to earn a PhD in business while continuing their full-time careers. The 60-credit hour program can be completed in three years.
- The program has attracted executives from respected companies like American Airlines, Bank of America, CitiGroup, Dell, Pfizer, Sprint, Walmart, & Wells Fargo as well as owners of entrepreneurial start-ups.
- The program has admitted students from across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and South America.
- Faculty includes the best and brightest researchers and instructors from the Spears School of Business.
- The program also regularly hosts global scholars who are leaders in their respective fields of research like Denise Rousseau, PhD, Ed Lawler, PhD, Tim Judge, PhD, and many others.
- Our executive students are not merely applying known best practices. As business researchers, they are creating the best practices of the future.
- The program admits a limited number of new students each August.