Student and Alumni Publications
Student and Alumni Publications
- Adamiec, L., & Rhoads, R. (2018). Estimating 90-day market volatility with VIX and VXV. Journal of Global Business Management, 14(2), 20-33.
- Adamiec, L., Cernauskas, D., & Rhoads, R. (2019) Optimal number of assets for reduction of market risk through diversification. International Journal of Economics, Business, and Management Research, 3(3), 45-54.
- Beverly, H.T. (2017) Lean startings: A novel about creating a lean startup and life’s interruptions. Amazon Kindle and Paperback.
- Beverly, H.T. (2018). Navigating your way to startup success. Berlin, Germany: Walter de Gruyter, Inc.
- Biswas, D., Szocs, C., Chacko, R., & Wansink, B. (2017). Shining light on atmospherics: How ambient light influences food choices. Journal of Marketing Research, 54(1), 111-123.
- Bosman, M., & Swart, J. (2017). Which drivers of user engagement support the cost-effectiveness of online self-help programs? Amazon turkers tell web managers what matters. Muma Business Review, 1, 115-124.
- Delen, D., Zolbanin, H.M., Crosby, D.H., & Wright, D. (2021). To Imprison or not to Imprison: An Analytics Model for Drug Courts. Annals of Operations Research. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10479-021-03984-7
- Gong, K., Mui, R., Titus, A., Jiancheng, D., & Kwarteng, G. (Forthcoming). Order matters: How altering the sequence of performance events shapes perceived quality formation. Journal of Business Research, 126, 48-63.
- González, C. & Ruiz Massieu, D. (2021). Universally-enabling and context-binding resources in new venture internationalization: Evidence from venture capital backed start-ups in an emerging market. International Business Review.
- Grumbles, L.H., Phillips, D., & Rutherford, M.W. (2020). Opaque costly signals and debt contracts in entrepreneurial ventures. Academy of Management Proceedings, 1, 19720.
- Joplin, T. (2020) Can Ethical Leadership Curb Employee Entitlement? CPA Focus, 21(1). http://www.modernpubsonline.com/OK-CPA-Focus/JulyAugust2020/html/index.html
- Kim, J., Kim Y., Wang, C.S., Aime, F., Greenbaum, R.L., & Utley, J. (2017). Behaving unethically to benefit the organization: The role of team relational stability and conformity pressure. Presented at the 2017 International Association for Conflict Management Conference, Berlin, Germany.
- Kirkland, J.R., Edwards, B.D., & Flaherty, K.E. (2021). The effect of honest and humble leadership on salesperson customer orientation. Journal of Business Research, 130, 49-58.
- Kirn, H. (2021). Impact of investor relations on M&A outcomes. Presented at the 2021 American Accounting Association Southwest Virtual Region Meeting.
- Kirn, H., Ravenscraft, J., Desgroseilliers, R., & Rao, R. (2020). Investor relations (IR) and crash risk. Presented at the 2020 American Accounting Association, Southwest Region Conference, San Antonio, Texas.
- Krukowski, K.A., Pollack, J.M., & Rutherford, M.W. (2021). Human Capital Across the Life Cycle of Entrepreneurial Ventures (Upcoming Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, 2021).
- Lambert, L.S., Gray, T., Davis, A., Erdmann, M., & McDermott, R. An Overlooked Aspect of Measurement: Does the Content of Verbal Anchors Matter? Accepted for presentation at the Southern Management Association Annual Meeting, New Orleans, November 2021.
- Lima, M.S.M., & Delen, D. (2020). Predicting and explaining corruption across countries: A machine learning approach. Government Information Quarterly, 37(1), 396-407.
- Lima, M.S.M., Eryarsoy, E., & Delen, D. (Forthcoming). Predicting and explaining pig iron production on charcoal blast furnaces: A machine learning approach. INFORMS Journal on Applied Analytics. https://doi.org/10.1287/inte.2020.1058.
- Purtell, C.T. (2020). How to increase your odds of fundraising success with mental movies. Babson College: 2020 BCERC Doctoral Consortium Research Translation Showcase. Retrieved from https://www.babson.edu/media/babson/assets/bcerc-dc-translationsl-/Purtell-Research--Translation-2020.pdf
- Purtell, C.T., Caston, M., Grumbles, L., & Flink, N. (2019) The phantom opportunity: Bridging the gap between idea and equity investors. MISES: Interdisciplinary Journal of Philosophy, Law and Economics, 7(3), 559-576.
- Ramesh, N., & Delen, D. (2021). Digital transformation: How to beat the 90% failure rate? IEEE Engineering Management Review, 49(3), 22-25.
- Reddy, B.K., & Delen, D. (2018). Predicting hospital readmission for lupus patients: An RNN-LSTM-based deep-learning methodology. Computers in Biology and Medicine, 101(1), 199-209.
- Reid, R.J. (2018, September 17). Blurred boundaries: A new world for some foundation/grantee partnerships. The Nonprofit Quarterly. Boston, MA: Third Sector New England.
- Reid, R.J. (2018). Foundation transparency: Opacity - it’s complicated. The Foundation Review, 10(1), 10.
- Schuster, W.M., Davis, R.E., Schley, K., & Ravenscraft, J. (2020). An empirical study of patent grant rates as a function of race and gender. American Business Law Journal, 57(2), 281-319.
- Scott, E., Wang, C.S. & Washington, A. (2017). Inclusion strategies: The effect of blacks’ perspective-taking in white-dominated spaces. Academy of Management Proceedings, 1.
- Skeen, J., Miller, G., & Hill, A. (2017). The circle blueprint: Decoding the conscious and unconscious factors that determine your success. Hoboken NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
- Smith, M.B., Wallace, J.C., & Jordan, P. (2016). When the dark ones become darker: How promotion focus moderates the effects of the Dark Triad on supervisor performance ratings. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 37, 236-2
- Utley, J. (September, 2017). Talent dilution caused by firm growth, reaction to complexity, and the relation of Learning to the Inverse-U Stress Curve. Presented at the 2017 Six Sigma & TPM Knowledge-Share Summit hosted by Krones AG, Neutraubling, Germany.
- Zabinski, A., Hayden, N., Davis, A., & Creech, A. (2020). Too much of a good thing? Prosocial fit predicting job satisfaction and pride. Presentation at Annual Meeting of the Southern Management Association.
- Zolbanin, H.M, Delen, D., Crosby, D.H., & Wright, D. (2019). A predictive analytics-based decision support system for drug courts. Information Systems Frontiers, 1-20.
Colleges and universities with OSU Executive PhD alumni or students who are in part-time or full-time positions.
Arizona State University
Black Hills State University
Colorado State University
Ft. Hays State University
ITAM University, Mexico
Missouri State University
Oklahoma State University
Ouachita Baptist University
Riverside City College
Salve Regina University
Slippery Rock University
Southern Methodist University
St. Edwards University
Texas Christian University
University of Arkansas
University of California Davis
University of Delaware
University of Denver
University of Kansas
University of New Mexico
University of North Georgia
University of North Texas
University of Oklahoma
University of Texas
University of Wisconsin-Parkside
Utah State University
Valdosta State University
Weber State University