Student and Alumni Publications
Student and Alumni Publications
- Adamiec, L., & Rhoads, R. (2018). Estimating 90-day market volatility with VIX and VXV. Journal of Global Business Management, 14(2), 20-33.
- Adamiec, L., Cernauskas, D., & Rhoads, R. (2019). Optimal number of assets for reduction of market risk through diversification. International Journal of Economics, Business, and Management Research, 3(3), 45-54.
- Beverly, H.T. (2017). Lean startings: A novel about creating a lean startup and life’s interruptions. Amazon Kindle and Paperback.
- Beverly, H.T. (2018). Navigating your way to startup success. Berlin, Germany: Walter de Gruyter, Inc.
- Biswas, D., Szocs, C., Chacko, R., & Wansink, B. (2017). Shining light on atmospherics: How ambient light influences food choices. Journal of Marketing Research, 54(1), 111-123.
- Bosman, M., & Swart, J. (2017). Which drivers of user engagement support the cost-effectiveness of online self-help programs? Amazon turkers tell web managers what matters. Muma Business Review, 1, 115-124.
- Delen, D., Zolbanin, H.M., Crosby, D.H., & Wright, D. (2021). To Imprison or not to Imprison: An Analytics Model for Drug Courts. Annals of Operations Research, 303(1), 101-124.
- Erdmann, M., Edwards, B., & Adewumi, M.T. (2022). Effect of electronic portal messaging with embedded asynchronous care on physician-assisted smoking cessation attempts: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA network open, 5(2), e220348-e220348.
- Flaherty, K. & Schroeder, C. (forthcoming). An institutional logics perspective on salesperson responses to environmental disruptions. Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management.
- González, C. & Ruiz Massieu, D. (2021). Universally-enabling and context-binding resources in new venture internationalization: Evidence from venture capital backed start-ups in an emerging market. International Business Review, 30(6), 101851.
- Greenbaum, R., Gray, T., Hill, A., Lima, M.S.M., Royce, S., & Smales, A. (forthcoming). Coworker narcissism: Employee emotional and behavioral reactions as moderated by bottom-line mentality and trait competitiveness. Journal of Management.
- Grumbles, L.H., Phillips, D., & Rutherford, M.W. (2020). Opaque costly signals and debt contracts in entrepreneurial ventures. Academy of Management Proceedings, 1, 19720.
- Joplin, T., Greenbaum, R.L., Wallace, J.C., Edwards, B. (2019). Employee Entitlement, Engagement, and Performance: The Moderating Effect of Ethical Leadership. Journal of Business Ethics, 168(4), 813-826.
- Joplin, T. (2020). Can Ethical Leadership Curb Employee Entitlement? CPA Focus, 21(1). http://www.modernpubsonline.com/OK-CPA-Focus/JulyAugust2020/html/index.html
- Keeler, J.B., Goodman, M.B., Faught, K.S., and Whaley, K.D. (2020). Rethinking how to manage harassment and discrimination in the workplace. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 13(2), 219-224.
- Keeler, J.B., & Webster, R. (2018). Work role stressors and bottom-line mentality. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 9(8), 35-42.
- Kim, J., Kim Y., Wang, C.S., Aime, F., Greenbaum, R.L., & Utley, J. (2017). Behaving unethically to benefit the organization: The role of team relational stability and conformity pressure. Presented at the 2017 International Association for Conflict Management Conference, Berlin, Germany.
- Kirkland, J.R., Edwards, B.D., & Flaherty, K.E. (2021). The effect of honest and humble leadership on salesperson customer orientation. Journal of Business Research, 130, 49-58.
- Kirn, H. (2021). Impact of investor relations on M&A outcomes. Presented at the 2021 American Accounting Association Southwest Virtual Region Meeting.
- Kirn, H., Ravenscraft, J., Desgroseilliers, R., & Rao, R. (2020). Investor relations (IR) and crash risk. Presented at the 2020 American Accounting Association, Southwest Region Conference, San Antonio, Texas.
- Krukowski, K.A., Pollack, J.M., & Rutherford, M.W. (2021). Human capital across the life cycle of entrepreneurial ventures. Presented at the 2021 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, Boston, MA.
- Krukowski, K. A., Pollack, J. M., & Rutherford, M. W. (2022). Winning the opportunity to pitch: Piquing startup investors’ interest by sending the right signals in executive summaries. Business Horizons.
- Lambert, L.S., Gray, T., Davis, A., Erdmann, M., & McDermott, R. (2021). An overlooked aspect of measurement: Does the content of verbal anchors matter? Presented at the 2021 Southern Management Association Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
- Lima, M.S.M., & Delen, D. (2021). Predicting and explaining corruption across countries: A machine learning approach. Government Information Quarterly, 37(1), 396-407.
- Lima, M.S.M., Eryarsoy, E., & Delen, D. (2021). Predicting and explaining pig iron production on charcoal blast furnaces: A machine learning approach. INFORMS Journal on Applied Analytics. 51(3), 213-235.
- Parker, O., Gong, K., Mui, R., Titus, V., Du, J., & Kwarteng, G. (2021). Order matters: How altering the sequence of performance events shapes perceived quality formation. Journal of Business Research, 126, 48-63.
- Purtell, C.T. (2020). How to increase your odds of fundraising success with mental movies. Presented at the 2020 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, Research Translation Showcase Doctoral Consortium, Boston, MA.
- Purtell, C.T., Caston, M., Grumbles, L., & Flink, N. (2019). The phantom opportunity: Bridging the gap between idea and equity investors. MISES: Interdisciplinary Journal of Philosophy, Law and Economics, 7(3), 559-576.
- Ramesh, N., & Delen, D. (2018). Why do enterprise transformations fail? HINT: IT’S not what you think. Journal of Enterprise Transformation, 8(3), 238-253.
- Ramesh, N., & Delen, D. (2021). Digital transformation: How to beat the 90% failure rate? IEEE Engineering Management Review, 49(3), 22-25.
- Reddy, B.K., & Delen, D. (2018). Predicting hospital readmission for lupus patients: An RNN-LSTM-based deep-learning methodology. Computers in Biology and Medicine, 101(1), 199-209.
- Reid, R.J, Palmer, E.A., Reid, M.R., Murillo, X.L. (2020). Rural Foundation Collaboration: “Houston we have a problem”. International Journal of Community Well-Being.
- Reid, R.J. (2018). Blurred boundaries: A new world for some foundation/grantee partnerships. The Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Reid, R.J. (2018). Foundation transparency: Opacity - it’s complicated. The Foundation Review, 10(1), 10.
- Schuster, W.M., Davis, R.E., Schley, K., & Ravenscraft, J. (2020). An empirical study of patent grant rates as a function of race and gender. American Business Law Journal, 57(2), 281-319.
- Scott, E., Smith, A., & Wang, C. (2017). Inclusion strategies: The effect of blacks’ perspective-taking in white-dominated spaces. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2017(1), 15961.
- Scrimpshire, A., Edwards, B., Crosby, D., & Anderson, S. (forthcoming). Investigating the effects of high-involvement climate and public service motivation on engagement, performance, and meaningfulness in the public sector. Journal of Managerial Psychology.
- Skeen, J., Miller, G., & Hill, A. (2017). The circle blueprint: Decoding the conscious and unconscious factors that determine your success. John Wiley & Sons.
- Smith, M.B., Wallace, J.C., & Jordan, P. (2016). When the dark ones become darker: How promotion focus moderates the effects of the Dark Triad on supervisor performance ratings. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 37(2), 236-254.
- Utley, J. (2017). Talent dilution caused by firm growth, reaction to complexity, and the relation of Learning to the Inverse-U Stress Curve. Presented at the 2017 Six Sigma & TPM Knowledge-Share Summit hosted by Krones AG, Neutraubling, Germany.
- Webster, B.D., Greenbaum, R.L., Mawritz, M.B., & Reid, R.J. (2022). Powerful, high performing employees and psychological entitlement: The detrimental effects on citizenship behaviors. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 136, 103725.
- Zabinski, A., Hayden, N., Davis, A., & Creech, A. (2020). Too much of a good thing? Prosocial fit predicting job satisfaction and pride. Presented at the 2020 Southern Management Association Annual Meeting, St. Pete Beach, FL.
- Zolbanin, H.M, Delen, D., Crosby, D.H., & Wright, D. (2019). A predictive analytics-based decision support system for drug courts. Information Systems Frontiers, 1-20.
Colleges and universities with OSU Executive PhD alumni or students who are in part-time or full-time positions.
Alabama A&M University
Arizona State University
Black Hills State University
Colorado State University
Ft. Hays State University
ITAM University, Mexico
Missouri State University
Niagara College, Canada
Oklahoma State University
Ouachita Baptist University
Riverside City College
Salve Regina University
Slippery Rock University
Southern Methodist University
St. Edward's University
Texas Christian University
University of Arkansas
University of California Davis
University of Delaware
University of Denver
University of Kansas
University of New Mexico
University of North Georgia
University of North Texas
University of Oklahoma
University of Texas
University of Tulsa
University of Wisconsin
Utah State University
Valdosta State University
Weber State University
Wichita State University