Ph.D. in Business for Executives
Earning a Ph.D.
Curriculum & format
- 60-credit hours may be complete in three years
- Hybrid format with three-day monthly in-person residencies supplemented by recorded lectures and synchronous online classes
- Extensive curriculum covering research design and methods, statistics, theory, strategic management, organizational behavior, marketing, entrepreneurship, and business analytics
- Courses taught by senior researchers and instructors
- Faculty-mentored group research practicums with the opportunity for publication
- Doctoral dissertations conducted one-on-one with a faculty research advisor
Spring 2023 Dates Residency January 26-28 Residency 1 March 9-11 Residency 2 April 13-15 Residency 3 Summer 2023 Dates Residency May 19-20 Residency 1 June 9-10 Residency 2 July 14-15 Residency 3 Fall 2023 Dates Residency August 17-19 Welcome and Orientation, Cohort XII September 7-9 Residency 1 October 19-21 Residency 2 November 16-18 Residency 3 December 15-16 Graduation, cohort IX
Spring 2024 Dates Residency January 25-27 Residency 1 March 7-9 Residency 2 April 11-13 Residency 3 Summer 2024 Dates Residency May 31 - June 1 Residency 1 June 28-29 Residency 2 July 26-27 Residency 3 Fall 2024 Dates Residency August 15-17 Welcome and Orientation, Cohort XIII
Learn about the admission process for Oklahoma State University’s Ph.D. in Business for Executives program.
Current students will show you how rewarding and manageable it is to earn your Ph.D. through OSU’s executive program.
Meet the dedicated support team who will assist you with curriculum and program logistics. We are available via email or phone to answer any questions you may have.
Meet the faculty
Learn more about the faculty who will be assisting as you earn your doctorate and their specific areas of expertise.
See how graduates apply their research knowledge to practice after graduation or transition to careers in academia
Publications & placements
Our students and alumni publish in top journals and receive academic placements at leading institutions.