Ph.D. in Business for Executives
Earning a Ph.D.
Curriculum & format
- 60-credit hours may be complete in three years
- Hybrid format with three-day monthly in-person residencies supplemented by recorded lectures and synchronous online classes
- Extensive curriculum covering research design and methods, statistics, theory, strategic management, organizational behavior, marketing, entrepreneurship, and business analytics
- Courses taught by senior researchers and instructors
- Faculty-mentored group research practicums with the opportunity for publication
- Doctoral dissertations conducted one-on-one with a faculty research advisor
Fall 2021 Dates Residency August 18–21 Dissertation Workshop, Cohort VIII August 20–21 Welcome & Orientation, Cohort X September 16–18 Residency 1 October 21–23 Residency 2 November 18–20 Residency 3 December 10–11 Graduation, Cohort VI & VII Spring 2022 Dates Residency January 20–22 Residency 1 March 3–5 Residency 2 April 7–9 Residency 3 Summer 2022 Dates Residency May 13–14 Residency 1 June 10–11 Residency 2 July 15–16 Residency 3
Fall 2022 Dates Residence August 17–20 Dissertation Workshop, Cohort IX August 18–20 Welcome & Orientation, Cohort XI TBD Residency 1 TBD Residency 2 TBD Residency 3 December 9-10 Graduation, Cohort VIII Spring 2023 Dates Residency TBD Residency 1 TBD Residency 2 TBD Residency 3 Summer 2023 Dates Residency TBD Residency 1 TBD Residency 2 TBD Residency 3
Learn about the admission process for Oklahoma State University’s Ph.D. in Business for Executives program.
Current students will show you how rewarding and manageable it is to earn your Ph.D. through OSU’s executive program.
Meet the dedicated support team who will assist you with curriculum and program logistics. We are available via email or phone to answer any questions you may have.
Learn more about the faculty who will be assisting as you earn your doctorate and their specific areas of expertise.
See how graduates apply their research knowledge to practice after graduation or transition to careers in academia
Our students and alumni publish in top journals and receive academic placements at leading institutions.