Ph.D. in Business for Executives
Earning a Ph.D.
Curriculum & format
- 60-credit hours may be complete in three years
- Hybrid format with three-day monthly in-person residencies supplemented by recorded lectures and synchronous online classes
- Extensive curriculum covering research design and methods, statistics, theory, strategic management, organizational behavior, marketing, entrepreneurship, and business analytics
- Courses taught by senior researchers and instructors
- Faculty-mentored group research practicums with the opportunity for publication
- Doctoral dissertations conducted one-on-one with a faculty research advisor
Learn about the admission process for Oklahoma State University’s Ph.D. in Business for Executives program.
Current students and alumni of the program will show you how rewarding and manageable it is to earn your Ph.D. through OSU’s executive program.
Find out more about the faculty and staff who will be assisting as you earn your doctorate.