- Spears Home
- About Us
- Degree Programs
- Certification Corner
- Faculty Research
Wilton T. Anderson Hall of Fame and Awards Banquet
When: Thursday, April 30, 2020, 6pm
Where: Click Hall, ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center
Parking: Student Union Parking Garage
Call for Nominations
The School of Accounting in the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University invites you to nominate individuals to induct into the Wilton T. Anderson Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame Awards will be presented at the 2020 Wilton T. Anderson Hall of Fame and Awards Banquet on April 30, 2020.
Hall of Fame Awards
The Executive Committee of the School of Accounting Advisory Board will annually consider recognizing
- Distinguished School of Accounting Alumni,
- Early Career Rising Star Alumni,
- Distinguished Friends of the School of Accounting.
- Nominations will be accepted electronically from October 15, 2019, to December 16, 2019.
Criteria - General
Distinguished School of Accounting Alumni Hall of Fame Awards
Recognize alumni who have graduated from OSU with an accounting degree (either undergraduate or graduate) at least fifteen years from the date of the award.
Early Career Rising Star Award
Recognizes alumni who have graduated from OSU with an accounting degree (either undergraduate or graduate) more than five years and less than fifteen years from the date of the award.
Distinguished Friend of the School of Accounting Hall of Fame Award
Recognizes individuals who have provided significant support/service to the School, but who are not alumni.
Criteria - Standards
- Time, talent, and treasures provided to the OSU School of Accounting
- Career accomplishments and achievements that reflect positively on the OSU School of Accounting
- Leadership in the profession
- Leadership in nominee’s community
For more information about this event, please contact Sarah Johnson at email@example.com or (405) 744-8046.