- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
Steps to Admission
Applicants are encouraged to employ strategic planning when seeking admission into the Oklahoma State University MBA program. Such effort should include the careful consideration of application deadlines, adequate time for program test preparation, attainment of calculated support by professionals prepared to advocate on your behalf, and an ability to articulate reasons why you believe the OSU MBA program will benefit personal career objectives and/or professional skills. Each applicant should be aware personal character, sound judgment and professionalism through interaction with the Watson Graduate School of Management staff, Spears School of Business faculty and staff, and MBA Advisory Board members will be factored into ones overall fit for the program.
- Get to know about Tuition and Financial Aid and find out your Estimated Cost.
- Admission to the MBA Program at Oklahoma State University requires:
- Official GMAT or GRE test score
- Three letters of recommendation
- Purpose statement
- In the purpose statement, please describe academic and professional goals, and be sure to include a brief paragraph on professional conduct and demeanor through your personal perspective.
- All persons for whom English is a second language are required to present proof of English competency
- Transcripts are required to be submitted as part of the application materials. Unofficial copies can be attached to the application for admissions review, but if an applicant is offered admission to this program, official transcripts are required by the Graduate College as soon as possible. Official transcripts should be sent from the undergraduate institution directly to the Graduate College, either electronically to email@example.com, or hardcopies mailed to OSU Graduate College, 202 Whitehurst, Stillwater, OK 74078.
- Apply Now
U.S. Citizens or Applicants who reside within the U.S.
|Spring 2019||November 1, 2018|
|Fall 2019||April 15, 2019 – Priority Consideration*
July 1, 2019 – Final Deadline**
International applicants who reside outside the U.S.
|Spring 2019||August 1, 2018|
|Fall 2019||March 1, 2019|
*Priority Consideration – Application reviewed for full time admissions, scholarships,
and assistantship awards.
**Final Deadline – For general admission. All required materials and test scores must be received by OSU.
To check on the status of your application, log in to your Online Application Account.
Once you have completed your application and submitted all supporting documents, your file will be sent to the admissions committee. Official notification about the admission decision will be sent to you via email.
The length of time for an admission decision to be made may vary.
Following the receipt of your admission letter, please go to the Admitted: What’s next? page to find out what to do next.
When you receive your admission letter, please look over the information carefully to ensure all your information is stated correctly. If any information is incorrect, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notify us of your intent to enroll and estimated arrival date via email@example.com.
Activate your O-key account.
Apply for Scholarship and Financial Aid.
Apply for on-campus housing.
Attend Graduate Student Orientation.
Contact our office to schedule a time to meet with your advisor (405) 744-2951
Get your student ID card
International students please visit International Students and Scholars page for more information.
Watson Graduate School of Management
Spears School of Business
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078-4011
Phone: (405) 744-2951
Fax: (405) 744-7474