Frequently asked questions
- What is O-Key Self-Service?O-Key is a personal account management system on OSU’s computing system that contains your OSU student information. By signing into O-Key, you can access information such as your user-name, password, e-mail address, contact information and OSU ID number. The O-Key system also gives you the option of using the university-supported e-mail system or forwarding your OSU e-mail to an account of your choice.
- What is Banner?Banner is the student information system where students can access their Registrar and Bursar account information.
- What is Canvas?Canvas is the university's course management system. Course content can be accessed in Canvas.
- Computer requirements
- Reliable high-speed broadband Internet connection
- Intel Core i5 Processor
- 16GB RAM
- Software requirements
- UndergraduateUndergraduate students must be admitted to OSU, through the Undergraduate Admissions office. See how to apply for undergraduate admission or contact the Office of Admissions at 405-744-5358. See a list of ungraduate admissions online degrees.
- How do I enroll or drop a class?
Costs and Tuition
- How much do online courses cost?
- In financial aid available?Yes. Financial aid applies to online learning classes just like classes taken on campus. Information on financial aid, scholarship opportunities and loans are available through the OSU Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- How will I be billed for my classes?All OSU courses are billed through the Office of the Bursar. The Bursar office provides a monthly billing statement on the last business day of every month detailing charges and payments that occurred during that month. Statement notifications are emailed monthly to the student’s okstate email address as well as to authorized users. Billing statements are not mailed to home address. Use your O-Key username and password to view your bursar account, make a payment or payment plans, manage your deposits and refunds.