Stop by today
How we are keeping you safe
- Floor decals have been added to maintain social distancing and to keep the Planet Orange and Starbucks line separate.
- Masks must be worn the entire time in line and while you're not eating.
- The food menu has been streamlined for speed and maintaining our quality standards.
- All orders will be produced within 2 minutes.
- The product will be handed out in a closed container.
- Leave the permise as soon as you're handed your order to minimize the number of people in the lobby.
- Please find a spot inside or outside before you consume food or drink.
Flour tortilla, sausage, scrambled eggs, green onion, salsa, seasoning
Flour tortilla, applewood smoked bacon, scrambled eggs, green onion, salsa, seasoning
Flour tortilla, scrambled eggs, green onion, salsa, seasoning
Build your own breakfast sandwich:
Whole Grain English Muffin
Turkey Canadian Bacon
French Toast Sticks
Four sticks with side of maple syrup
Natural Cut French Fries
4 potstickers served with soy sauce
12-inch flour tortilla with cheddar jack cheese. Serve with pico de gallo and sour cream
served with natural cut fries
three chicken strips
Chicken Strip Sandwich
Chicken strips, Swiss cheese and BBQ sauce on Texas toast
Chicken Bacon Swiss Sandwich
Grilled chicken, applewood smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard on a brioche bun
Ground-beef patty, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle on a brioche bun
American cheese on Texas toast
Chicken Strip Wrap
Flour tortilla with diced chicken strips, shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar jack cheese, diced tomato and ranch
Buffalo Chicken Strip Wrap
Flour tortilla with diced chicken strips tossed in buffalo sauce, shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar jack cheese, diced tomato and buffalo ranch
Since 1937, the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management has been preparing students to become global hospitality leaders. The educational philosophy of the school is based on academic excellence reinforced and cultivated through experiential learning. The students preparing your food and serving you are in our Restaurant Operations course, a practical laboratory style class.