- Spears Home
- International Students
- Students of the Month - Home
- Undergraduate Students of the Month
- Graduate Students of the Month
- Student of the Month Nomination
The Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE) is the “hub” of all Spears School of Business international initiatives supporting and engaging students, faculty, alumni, academic partners, industry leaders and government officials.
Mission: to prepare Oklahoma State students for leadership positions in a dynamic global business
Goal: to provide general coordination and support of all the international activities within the Spears School of Business.
The CAGLE provides a number of short-term Faculty Led international travel programs primarily for students in the Spears School of Business. All courses are taught by Spears School faculty and directly apply to the Spears School degree programs and all other majors. Several students from other Colleges at Oklahoma State University and from other institutions had participated and are welcome to enroll in our programs.
Our programs include coursework designed specifically for each travel location, including:
- On-campus class work followed by 7-14 days of foreign travel with academic and cultural content.
- In-country academic work of 3-4 weeks