What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is Survey Software that enables users without coding knowledge to develop, publish, and collect responses to surveys. It is web-based and free to use for all Spears School of Business faculty, staff, and students to support teaching and research.
Qualtrics Survey Software provides researchers with the most dynamic survey tool available, including the most comprehensive set of question types on the market.
Qualtrics gives companies a variety of distribution options, allowing them flexibility in targeting different groups and collecting different types of data.
Qualtrics provides internal tools that give survey data increased relevance and intelligibility.
How do I get a Qualtrics Account?
Spears School of Business Faculty and Staff (including GTA’s):
You must enter a valid access code to successfully create an account. Faculty and Staff that have an access code should create an account here. If you do not have a valid access code, first contact Spears Support Services at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not attempt to create an account directly from Qualtrics.com.
Students enrolled in Spears course:
Contact your Spears School of Business Instructor to obtain an access code prior to creating an account. Student accounts expire at the end of each Spring semester but may be disabled if enrollment unverified. The account may be upgraded/continued with the application of a new access code.
- You must use your OSU e-mail account (only the e-mail address ending in @okstate.edu).
- If you create an account without a valid access code your account will not be usable and you will need to contact Spears Support Services for assistance (email@example.com).
The School of Business Qualtrics subscription is licensed for business students, faculty, and staff only. If you are not affiliated with the Spears School of Business please contact OSU Information Technology or your college/department for information about if Qualtrics access is available for you.
Once you have obtained a coupon code complete the following steps:
1. Complete the online form.
2. Read the Terms of Service. If you agree to the Terms of Service, check the box labeled “I have read and agreed to the Terms of Service.”
3. Click the “Register” button.
4. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Qualtrics. You must reply to this e-mail in order to activate your account.