Please send all dietary needs to email@example.com and we will accommodate your request if possible.
Frequently asked questions
- When and where is Craft Beer Forum?Beer Forum will take place on April 9, 2022 in the Great Hall of the Nancy Randolph Davis building.
- What precautions will be taken in regards to Covid-19?The following outlines expectations of all OSU students and visitors while on campus. This is not only to protect your health, but the health of our entire community. Your continued support of these guidelines is appreciated.
Please stay home if you have any of the following symptoms: a temperature over 100.4⁰ F/38⁰ C, a cough or feeling sick in general.
Masks are optional but encouraged regardless of vaccination status.
Please wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw it away. Wash your hands afterward.
- When do tickets for the event go on sale?Tickets are on sale now.
- What happened to the Craft Beer Forum in 2020?Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, the Craft Beer Forum was canceled along with all other university activities that spring. We are excited to bring back this event in April 2022!
- Are people under the age of 21 allowed to attend the event?No. Since beer will be served at all events, people under the age of 21 will not be allowed to enter. All attendees will be required to show identification upon registration at the door.
- What do I wear for Saturday's festivities? Business casual is perfect!
- For the gentlemen: slacks and a polo or dark wash jeans with a button down shirt.
- For the ladies: Nice pants/jeans with a blouse or even a simple spring dress!
- I have a dietary restriction, what do I do?
- Where do I park?Parking will be available in the parking lots around the Nancy Randolph Davis building. Because Craft Beer Forum is on a weekend all staff lots are available.