- Spears Home
- International Students
Winter in Peru
Enjoy a taste of summer SOUTH OF THE EQUATOR in Peru, while your friends are basking in an Oklahoma winter. On this trip, we will explore PERUVIAN CULTURE and business. While in LIMA, we will visit several Peruvian firms. Possible visits include the Stock Market, the Reserve Bank, and Diamante Fishing. However, the highlight of the course will be a trip to MACHU PICCHU, sometimes known as the “Lost City of the Incas.” Machu Picchu is one of the world’s top sights as was voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007.
Financial and Economic Issues in Peru
BADM 4050, 5200, 4093 (I), or 5093
Study Abroad: Study Abroad Business Impacts of Contemporary International Culture
January 3-11, 2019
David Carter, Department of Finance
$2,500 + Airfare
- Tuition-3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging-Shared with single beds
- In country transportation-Including domestic round trip flight to Cusco (LIM-CUZ-LIM)
- Airport Transfers-If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- All breakfasts & selected group meals
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport- must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,500
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly in and out of Lima, Peru (LIM)
- Please note that the program ends on January 11th, however, there will be no accommodation the night of the 10th since most flights tend to leave around 1am.
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$200||Deposit charged upon application acceptance|
|October 20, 2018||$1,171.70||Program Fee|
|January 14, 2019||$1,128.30||Tuition Fee|
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $200 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $200 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
*NOTE: If the program fee charge date above has passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (deposit, fees and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or firstname.lastname@example.org) after the program fee and program tuition charge date(s), listed above, has passed this WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Please visit our office at 101 Business Building.
October 20, 2018 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building