- Spears Home
- Travel Resources
Summer in Ireland
Explore DUBLIN, IRELAND, a historical, cultural, and economic hub of the land of Celts, while staying in the heart of Dublin on the historic campus of TRINITY COLLEGE (est. 1592). Ireland has experienced several economic boom and bust periods, including the Irish Potato Famine and the Celtic Tiger. Learn about these events, plus Ireland’s current place in the European Union and global economy. Students will visit various organizations within Dublin and tour several cultural and historical sites, including the BOOK OF KELLS, ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL, and GUINNESS STOREHOUSE. The Ireland experience also includes a group train ride and overnight stay on the western side of the island to visit the majestic CLIFFS OF MOHER.
ACCT 4763, BADM 4050, 5200
Doing Business in Ireland
International Accounting Abroad
BADM 4093 (I), or 5093
Study Abroad Business Impacts of Contemporary International Culture
*Pre-req required for the ACCT options. Please see CAGLE office for details.
*No pre-req required for the BADM options.
June 6-15, 2020
Brad Lawson, School of Accounting
$2,050 + Airfare
- Tuition - 3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging - Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- Airport Transfers - If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- All breakfasts & selected group meals
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport - must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,300
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly in and out of Dublin, Ireland (DUB)
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$250||*Deposit charged upon application acceptance (non-refundable)|
|**March 8, 2020||$823.20||Program Fee (non-refundable)|
|**May 9, 2020||$976.80||Tuition Fee (non-refundable)|
ALL BURSAR CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $250 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $250 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
**NOTE: If you submit a program application after March 8, 2020, all charges (deposit, program fee and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
**If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or firstname.lastname@example.org) after March 8, 2020 the CAGLE will charge both the program and tuition fees to your Bursar.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Drop by our office at 101 Business Building.
March 8, 2020 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building