- Spears Home
- International Students
- Students of the Month - Home
- Undergraduate Students of the Month
- Graduate Students of the Month
- Student of the Month Nomination
Summer in Ireland
Explore DUBLIN, IRELAND, a historical, cultural, and economic hub of the land of Celts, while staying in the heart of Dublin on the historic campus of TRINITY COLLEGE (est. 1592). Ireland has experienced several economic boom and bust periods, including the Irish Potato Famine and the Celtic Tiger. Learn about these events, plus Ireland’s current place in the European Union and global economy. Students will visit various organizations within Dublin and tour several cultural and historical sites, including the BOOK OF KELLS, ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL, and GUINNESS STOREHOUSE. The Ireland experience also includes a group train ride and overnight stay on the western side of the island to visit the majestic CLIFFS OF MOHER.
Accounting Projects: Accounting in Ireland
Graduate Internship in Accounting : Accounting in Ireland
BADM 4050, 5200, 4093(I), or 5093
Business Colloquium: Doing Business in Ireland
*Pre-req required for the ACCT options. Please see CAGLE office for details.
*No pre-req required for the BADM options.
June 8-17, 2019
Brad Lawson, School of Accounting
$1,975 + Airfare
- Tuition - 3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging - Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- Airport Transfers - If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- All breakfasts & selected group meals
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport - must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,300
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly in and out of Dublin, Ireland (DUB)
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$200||Deposit charged upon application acceptance|
|March 8, 2019||$646.70||Program Fee|
|May 9, 2019||$1,128.30||Tuition Fee|
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $200 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $200 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
*NOTE: If the program fee charge date above has passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (deposit, fees and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or email@example.com) after the program fee and program tuition charge date(s), listed above, has passed this WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Drop by our office at 101 Business Building.
March 8, 2019 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building