- Spears Home
- Travel Resources
Spring Break in Dubai
Experience the diversity of Dubai this spring! Known as The Golden City, luxury acclimates itself beautifully in this culturally rich, modern day trading post. Inspiration and ambition will awaken as you walk beneath the towering BURJ KHALIFA and take photos in front of the SAIL-SHAPED BURJ AL ARAB HOTEL. After taking in the cutting-edge architecture, set sail on an Abra (water taxi) to visit the fragrant and alluring GOLD SOUK (marketplace). Learn the newest strategies for sustainable renewable energy in MASDAR CITY. You will visit ancient mosques and historical sites in the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’, the EMIRATE OF SHARJAH, and learn the history of the UAE in its capital, ABU DHABI. Brave the ARABIAN DESERT during a thrilling dune drive. You will also have the opportunity to meet with local business and entrepreneurs during your time there!
FIN 4550, 5550
Financial and Economic Issues in the UAE
Problems in Marketing: Doing Business in the UAE
BADM 4050, 5200
Business Colloquium: Doing Business in the UAE
BADM 4093 (I), 5093
Study Abroad Business Impacts of Contemporary International Culture
March 14-22, 2020
$2,200 + AIRFARE
- Tuition-3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging-Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- Airport Transfers-If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- All breakfasts & selected group meals
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport- must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,800.
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty's and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly into and out of Dubai International (DXB)
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs.
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
Payment Schedule (Bursar Charges):
|------||$250||*Deposit charged upon application acceptance (non-refundable)|
|**December 15, 2019||$973.20||Program Fee (non-refundable)|
|**January 15, 2020||$976.80||Tuition Fee (non-refundable)|
ALL BURSAR CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $250 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $250 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
**NOTE: If you submit a program application after December 15, 2019, all charges (deposit, program fee and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
**If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or firstname.lastname@example.org) after December 15, 2019the CAGLE will charge both the program and tuition fees to your Bursar.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Please visit our office at 101 Business Building.
December 15, 2019 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building