OSU invites energy professionals to 15th Annual Energy Conference
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Oklahoma State University Spears School of Business invites energy professionals to the 15th Annual Energy Conference on April 26 at the Hamm Institute for American Energy in Oklahoma City from 9 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. It will also be available via livestream.
The long-running energy conference will kick off with special guest Harold Hamm, founder of Continental Resources and one of the most respected voices in the oil and natural gas industry. Hamm is widely recognized as the man who led the charge to lift America’s 40-year-old ban on U.S. crude oil exports.
“No one is more excited than me for the OSU Energy Conference to be held at the new Hamm Institute for American Energy,” Ken Eastman, Dean, Spears School of Business said. “As always, we are honored to bring together Oklahoma’s world-class energy leaders in one room to share their insight, knowledge and what to expect in 2022 and beyond.”
The OSU Energy Conference, moderated by OSU’s Dr. Betty Simkins, Regents Professor and Head and Williams Companies Chair of Business, OSU Department of Finance, Spears School of Business, will focus on the current energy market and where Oklahoma stands in that market in the future.
Speakers include the following:
- Harold Hamm, Chairman and Founder of Continental Resources, will host a "Fireside Chat in Regard to the Energy Landscape";
- Paul Hill, formerly with NASA Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel and author of book Leadership from the Mission Control Room,will present "Why and How Leadership Culture Matters";
- Leslie Beyer, CEO of Energy Workforce and Technology Council in Houston, will present "Energy in Transition";
- Kenneth Wagner, Oklahoma Secretary of Energy and Environment for the State of Oklahoma, will present the "State of Energy in Oklahoma";
- Sean Trauschke, Chairman, President and CEO of OGE Energy Corp, will present "Vision to the Future—Insights and Strategies";
- Sid McAnnally, President and CEO of ONE Gas, will present "Supply and Demand; Outlook for Natural Gas and LNG"; and
- Garrett Jackson, Vice President and ESG & EHS, Devon Energy will present "Integration and Separation Guide-an Inside Look at the Merger of Devon & WPX."
The 15th Annual Energy Conference is presented by the OSU Spears School of Business and the Center for Executive and Professional Development.
Sponsorships are available. Consider joining the following companies as sponsors:
- Platinum Level: Devon Energy
- Gold Level: PwC and GrantThorton
- Silver Level: Kimray
- Silver Level: Land Information Services LLC
For more information about the Energy Conference, contact Maci Inselman at 405-744-5086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, visit https://business.okstate.edu/cepd/programs/energy_conference.html. Registration for individuals is $325, which includes one in-person/livestream, lunch, and materials. The discount for eight or more individuals from the same organization is $275 per person, which includes registration, meals and materials. CPE credits are available.