- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
Global Marketing Concentration
The global marketing concentration gives students a solid grounding in marketing tools
and techniques used to approach markets around the world including cross-cultural
issues, marketing strategies, and awareness of how globalization is affecting business.
In addition to the MBA core required classes, students must complete the following courses to receive the global marketing concentration.
Required Core Courses (6 hours)
- MKTG 5233 Global Competitive Environment
- MKTG 5553 International Marketing Strategy
Choose an additional 6 hours from the following:
- AGIN 5353 Advanced Case Studies in Agricultural Marketing and International Development
- ANTH 5243 Globalization and Culture
- MKTG 5633 External Environment of Business
- MBA 5010 Independent Study
- MKTG 5220 Seminar in Marketing
- GS 5313 Introduction to Public Diplomacy and Global Communication
- GS 5413 Overview of Global Development
- GS 5513 Global Crisis Mgt.
- GS 5323 Nation Branding
- GS 5343 The Geopolitics of New Media
- GS 5020 Issues in Global Trade
- GS 5070 Trade and Investment Promotion Strategies
For more information about curriculum please contact Kevin Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To meet with an academic advisor, please call 405-744-9000 or email email@example.com.