- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
In addition to the MBA core required classes, students must complete any 12-credit hour combination of the following courses to receive the Economics concentration.
- ECON 4223 Business and Economic Forecasting
- ECON 5010 Research and Independent Studies
- ECON 5033 Macroeconomic Analysis
- ECON 5213 Introduction to Econometrics
- ECON 5223 Mathematical Economics
- ECON 5733 Energy Economics
- ECON 6013 Microeconomic Theory I
- ECON 6213 Econometrics I
For more information about curriculum please contact Mary Gade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To meet with an academic advisor, please call 405-744-9000 or email email@example.com.