- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
How to earn joint IEM+MBA degrees
Today’s successful managers must be able to excel on multiple levels. At Oklahoma State University, the MBA program is designed to integrate the knowledge, skills and experiences necessary to help you achieve your career goals. The OSU MBA program is AACSB accredited and offers superior academic challenges, real-world learning experience and the opportunity to develop strong interpersonal skills necessary to be a leader in the business world.
- Your IEM BS degree is ABET accredited and gives you outstanding technical credentials. It also puts you on an accelerated path to complete the MBA degree which has the highest AACSB accreditation in Business.
- No work experience required.
- Professional development opportunities, including networking, executive speakers, case competitions, study abroad and real world projects.
- Graduate Assistantship awarded on a competitive bases (limited number available): 20-hour assistantships provide a monthly stipend ($1,100), health care benefits and tuition waivers for MBA classes taken while in the assistantship position.
- Your curriculum requirements would be reduced from 45 credit hours to 38 or 39 hours.
Accelerated path to complete the MBA degree
"Pursuing an MBA after completing my IEM B.S. enabled me to diversify my thinking and understand the business environment to solve more qualitative problems. This combination of degrees furthers my options when choosing jobs and career paths by making me more marketable to various industries."
-Tori Morgan, Business Support Advisor, ExxonMobil
Final Undergraduate Semester: 3 credit hours
Summer Enrollment: 6 credit hours
Fall Enrollment: 13 credit hours
Spring Enrollment: 13 credit hours
Summer Enrollment: 3 credit hours
*Time to completion may vary depending on the type of option pursued
Work with your IEM Advisor to plan coursework sequence to enable admission to the MBA Program.
- Submit online application through the OSU Graduate College
- GRE or GMAT
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Deadline for applying
- Fall: April 15 (priority for assistantships and scholarships) and July 1
- Spring: November 15
For more information
Contact the Watson Graduate School of Management Office in 102 Gunderson Hall or call us at 405-744-9000.