Greiner Summer Business Accelerator
Take a step to start your business
- $4,000 scholarships per individual/team evenly disbursed four times over the course of the 8-week summer program. (scholarship awards will be reduced for individuals/teams who fail to meet program requirements
- One-on-one mentorship from assigned faculty mentor, experienced entrepreneurs, and industry experts.
- Weekly required workshops focused on topics specific to startups to support, validate, and drive your idea to success. Workshop topics include funding opportunities, legal advice, how to build a board, etc.
- Co-working and private office space in the Riata Center for Entrepreneurship or 36 Degrees North.
- Engagement with fellow student entrepreneurs
- Current OSU student with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Your team is committed to the idea and available to work full-time (40+hrs/week) in the Riata Center or 36 Degrees North and plans to continue work after the eight-week accelerator has concluded. (weekly hours are flexible depending on deliverables)
- At least one team member attends mandatory workshop sessions (1x/week), but all team members are encouraged to attend.
- Have completed Phase One and Two of the Riata Startup Experience Program.
& process dates
- Monday, March 15: Applications Open
- Monday, April 19: Applications Close
- Monday, May 3 – Friday, May 7: Applicants Interviews
- Monday, May 17: Notification of Accepted Applicants
- Monday, May 31: Applicant Commitment Letter Deadline
Start my application