Create an Account
You must use your OSU e-mail account (your e-mail address ending in @okstate.edu). A valid e-mail address at Oklahoma State University informs the system at Qualtrics that you are authorized to create an account.
Instructions To Create an Account
Faculty and Staff (including GTA’s)
You must enter a valid coupon code to successfully create an account. If you do not have a valid coupon code contact Spears Support Services at (email@example.com) or call 744-5067 to obtain a code.
Contact your Instructor to obtain a coupon code prior to creating an account. All student accounts expire at the end of each semester.
- You must use your OSU e-mail account (your e-mail address ending in @okstate.edu)
- Accounts created without using a valid coupon code are unusable. If you create an account without a valid coupon code you will need to contact support services for assistance.
- If you create an account without a valid coupon code your account will not be usable and you will need to contact Spears Support Services for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 744-5067.
Once you have obtained a coupon code complete the following steps:
- Complete the online form.
- Read the Terms of Service. If you agree to the Terms of Service, check the box labeled “I have read and agreed to the Terms of Service.”
- Click the “Register” button.
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Qualtrics. You must reply to this e-mail in order to activate your account.