The perfect program
for you and your team.
How does it work?
Our team of professional development experts will partner with your management and human resources team to develop customized programs that meet and address your organization’s specific professional development needs.
These customized programs can range from individual one-day sessions to multi-day
certificate series depending on your team’s needs.
- Customized instruction with Spears School of Business faculty
- Case studies, exercises and discussions
- Management of all program details, logistics and materials
- We begin with an exploratory meeting, phone call or online form submission to determine business goals, learning objectives and desired outcomes.
- A preliminary proposal is prepared for review. When an agreement is reached, we work closely with you and your team to finalize goals and objectives.
- Based on your needs and content areas, the appropriate faculty will be selected and a preliminary curriculum is developed.
- Curriculum refinements are made and delivery methodologies are finalized.
- The custom program is delivered by our faculty or instructors.
- Provide evaluation results to measure the program’s impact.