- Spears Home
- Travel Resources
Summer in Greece
Learn about the nature of GLOBAL BUSINESS while enjoying a MEDITERRANEAN SUMMER in Greece! This program introduces you to international management and examines the roles that politics, economics, religion, ethics and culture play. The trip includes visits to the U.S. Embassy, Bank of Greece, the Acropolis, Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon, and a FERRY TRIP to the ISLANDS OF HYDRA AND MYKONOS. Information will be presented through lectures, and team projects. Special topics of discussion include the current economic recovery, and the growing importance of environmental concerns.
BADM 4050, 5200, 4093 (I) or 5093, MKTG 4550
Doing Business in the Balkans
International Leadership Experience: Doing Business in the Balkans
May 15 – 26, 2020
$2,375 + Airfare
- Tuition - 3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging - Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- All breakfasts & selected group meals
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport - must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Airport Transfers
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,500
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly in and out of Athens, Greece (ATH)
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
Payment Schedule (Bursar Charges):
|-----||$250||*Deposit charged upon application acceptance (non-refundable)|
|**March 8, 2020||$1,148.20||Program Fee (non-refundable)|
|**May 9, 2020||$976.80||Tuition Fee (non-refundable)|
ALL BURSAR CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $250 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $250 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
**NOTE: If you submit a program application after March 8, 2020, all charges (deposit, program fee and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
**If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or email@example.com) after March 8, 2020 the CAGLE will charge both the program and tuition fees to your Bursar.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Drop by our office at 101 Business Building.
March 8, 2020 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building
“To experience another Culture and gain new knowledge about foreign business practices and be able to travel the world and add something to my resume to help myself stand apart from others is an experience I will never forget.”
—Study Abroad Greece 2011