Things to remember
Studying abroad will be one of the most rewarding and memorable experiences in your life. While abroad, it is important to remember these few tips to help make your trip more enjoyable.
You are representing the Oklahoma State University Spears School of Business while abroad. Please review and keep in mind the conduct policies and make behavioral choices that represent you and the school in the best possible manner.
Be respectful of locals. You are a visitor and they are welcoming you to their country.
Share, share, share! We encourage you to share photos and videos on your trip as much as you would like. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when drafting the perfect study abroad selfie.
- Take as many photos and videos as you can. Here are some ideas:
- Include OSU students interacting with locals
- Record cultural landmarks, outdoors, nature, journeys (train, airplane, boat, etc.)
- Unique cultural activities/items: food (restaurants), buildings, outfits, signs, rituals, etc.
- Any walking/hiking outdoors
- Shoot out of the window on a train/plane/automobile or someone looking out the window.
- Recap the activities of the day
- A classic "Go Pokes!"
- Think about the lighting. Too dark? Too bright?
- Use the following hashtags to be included in The CAGLE and Spears Business social
- Tag The CAGLE in your posts.