Executive Ph.D. program accepting applications for 2022
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Deciding to pursue a doctorate is a big decision. Yet, finding a quality program that allows you to balance education, work and family can be elusive.
Oklahoma State University offers an AACSB-accredited Ph.D. in Business Administration for Executives degree program that allows students to earn a doctorate in three years while continuing their full-time career. The Spears School of Business designed the program to bridge academic study and business practice through a rich research-based curriculum.
Applications are due Feb. 1, 2022, for the upcoming fall semester.
“We know people seeking this degree want to apply their research knowledge to practice after graduation or transition to careers in academia,” program director Dr. Stephanie Royce said. “Our program is ideal for anyone with extensive industry and managerial experience, proven leadership skills, and astute critical thinking.”
Students will engage via a combination of monthly residencies at the Stillwater campus and weekly online classes.
Details about the curriculum and format for this program are as follows:
- 60-credit hours may be completed in three years
- Hybrid format with three-day monthly in-person residencies supplemented by recorded lectures and synchronous online classes
- Extensive curriculum covering research design and methods, statistics, theory, strategic management, organizational behavior, marketing, entrepreneurship, and business analytics
- Courses taught by senior researchers and instructors
- Faculty-mentored group research practicums with the opportunity for publication
- Doctoral dissertations conducted one-on-one with a faculty research advisor
Those interested in applying should complete the application process. The following bullets detail basic requirements for applying.
- Online application: select Business Administration – Option in Executive Research, PhD and Term is Fall 2022
- Supplemental essay questions: will be emailed after the application has been submitted
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT or GRE is not required
The cost, if completed in three years, is $129,000. Required books, software and materials are included in the cost of the program. Students are responsible for travel, lodging and meals with the exception of some lunches, breaks, and occasional receptions during residencies.
For more information, contact the OSU Ph.D. in Business Administration for Executives at 405-744-5201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.