OSU hosting third annual Culture Conference
Friday, March 19, 2021
The OSU Spears School of Business is hosting the third annual Culture Conference from 9 a.m.. to noon May 5-6. This conference is offered live and virtually to business professionals from entry level to executives who will learn how their “pieces” fit to form an attractive workplace culture.
The virtual conference format allows people to link in from in-state or out-of-state to hear from experts in their fields. This conference is valid for 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. HRCI credit is currently pending approval.
“Culture is different in every organization,” said Dr. Lex Smith Washington, senior inclusion officer and Williams S. Spears Chair and associate professor of management. “But it is up to the people to encourage, support, and devote themselves to create a positive culture.”
The Culture Conference addresses the topics:
- Organizational Transformation During A Pandemic with Timothy Pehrson, president and chief executive officer, INTEGRIS Health, Oklahoma City;
- Inclusive Leadership: Undoing Unconscious Bias & Emphasizing Empathy with Dr. Lex Smith Washington, senior inclusion officer and Williams S. Spears Chair and associate professor of management, Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Okla.;
- Panel: Sustaining Company Culture During A Pandemic with Sarah Halley, senior leader, Global Sales Acceleration and Incubation, Cisco Systems, Oklahoma City; Jennifer Kraszewski, vice president-Human Resources, Paycom, Oklahoma City; and Jennifer Florence, supervisor, Productivity Adoption, ConocoPhillips, Houston, Texas;
- How Culture Impacts Productivity with Deneisha Franklin, diversity, inclusion & belonging program manager, HubSpot, Cambridge, Mass.;
- The Baggage We Carry with Jennifer Lickteig, F. SAME, CPF, chief executive officer, TBS Factoring, Oklahoma City;
- Transforming From The Inside Out: An Intentional Culture Journey Based on Authenticity with Melinda Stinnett, managing director, Stinnett & Associates, Tulsa; and
- Oklahoma City Thunder – Always Onward with Brian Byrnes, senior vice president, Sales & Marketing, Oklahoma City Thunder, Oklahoma City.
The OSU Culture Conference has a Platinum Sponsor with Stinnett & Associates and Silver Sponsors with Ascent Resources, Explorer Pipeline, KOSU, and Mosaic Personnel.
This conference is offered through the OSU Department of Management and the OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development. If you would like more information about sponsorships, contact Lindsey Ray, assistant program manager, at 405-744-5208. For information about registration, visit www.cepd.okstate.edu or contact the Center for Executive and Professional Development at 405-744-5208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.