Oklahoma Municipal Court Clerks Association
June 2-4, 2021
OMCCA is committed to helping court clerks across Oklahoma enhance careers, navigate state agencies, and keep up with legislative updates and statutes. Sometimes dealing with an ever-changing workplace requires a pause in stride and an expansion of thoughts. We believe attending this conference will help you find success in your career. Please join us at the OMCCA Annual Conference offered June 2021.
The Oklahoma Municipal Court Clerks Association is dedicated to increasing the public’s confidence in the judicial branch of government by striving to improve the quality of judicial administration for municipal courts in the state of Oklahoma. In carrying out its mission, the Association strives to provide professional education to its members and to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and experience among municipal court clerks in Oklahoma.
- Program Details
- Cancelation PolicyIf a participant would like to cancel her/his registration less than 10 days prior to the program, you are welcome to send a substitute. A refund is available given notification no later than 11 days prior to the session. If you are cancelling your registration or transferring your registration to a colleague, please contact the OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development at 405-744-5208 or firstname.lastname@example.org. CEPD will send you an email confirming your cancellation and refund if applicable.
Court Clerk Certification Program
The OMCCA Certification Program is coordinated by Oklahoma State University at the Center for Executive and Professional Development. Certification Program Transcripts are sent out each year in February.
OMCCA Board Members
Laura Miller, President | City of Chickasha
Nikki Brown, Vice President | City of Nichols Hills
Tracey Aaron, Secretary | City of Prague
Valorie Cumming, Treasurer | City of Piedmont
Suzanne Hubbard, District 1 Representative | City of Guthrie
Kim Johnson, District 2B Representative | City of Morris
Cindy Robbins, District 3 Representative | City of Norman
Gayla Early, District 4 Representative | City of Mustang
LouAnn Moore, Past President | City of Checotah
Because of guarantee requirements for meal functions, cancellations must be received in writing by May 2021. Contact our office for a refund. No refunds will be given after this time.
- How do I keep track of my credit?
You can track your credit with a transcript produced by OSU and sent out annually in the spring. It is important to note that in order for OSU to track your credit and for you to receive your transcript, you MUST be registered for the certification program which has a one-time $20 fee and is separate from annual dues. Once certification is completed, you can register for the mastery program for an additional $20.
- How do I request a copy of my transcript?
- How many hours are needed to graduate (Institute and Academy)?
Court Administration 15 General Education 9 Electives 12 Total 40
- Academy Clerks: 120 Hours Total
- Academy Treasurers: 45 Hours Total
- Please note that each category has specific credit requirements for certain topics.
Contact us for more information.
- What if I have questions/concerns about my transcript?