- Spears Home
- About CEPD
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Speaker Series
- Selection Tool
Oil and Gas Accounting Conference
15th Annual Oil & Gas Accounting Conference
Friday, November 15, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center
Featuring national and regional experts in accounting addressing current issues.
These conferences bring together nationally recognized experts, standard setters, FASB, PCAOB and SEC officials, corporate financial executives, CPAs, and academics to discuss current issues in accounting. The topics discussed are relevant to corporate financial officers, executives in financial institutions, owner/managers of companies, CPAs, financial analysts, attorneys and others interested in SEC, FASB, financial reporting and oil and gas accounting issues.
Earn 4 CPE credits by attending the 15th annual Oil and Gas Accounting Conference and 8 CPE credits including 2 hours of ethics by attending the 19th Annual Accounting and Financial Reporting Conference.
For more information:
Agenda Coming Soon.
Learning objectives coming soon.
- Price: $195 per person, if also attending the Accounting and Financial Reporting Conference
$215 per person, if only attending the Oil and Gas Accounting Conference
(fee includes refreshments and electronic materials)
- Conference Materials: If you would prefer a hard copy of conference materials in a binder, there is an additional fee of $10.
- Program knowledge level: This conference is for all professionals involved in accounting and financial reporting.
- Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: Handouts for the presentations will be provided prior to the conference. No advance preparation is required and there are no prerequisites required to attend this conference.
- Complaint resolution policy: If you should have any concerns regarding this conference, please contact the Center for Executive and Professional Development at 405-744-5208.
- Instructional Delivery Method: Experts share their knowledge with participants through live presentation and question and answer sessions.
Speaker information coming soon.
If a participant would like to cancel her/his registration less than 10 days prior to the conference, you are welcome to send a substitute. All guarantees have been submitted to the hotel, so refunds are not attainable. A refund is available given notification no later than 11 days prior to the conference. If you are transferring your registration to a colleague, please contact the OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development at 405-744-5208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information or to sponsor:
Krysta Gilbert, Program Coordinator
Center for Executive and Professional Development
294 Business Building
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078-4011 USA