- Spears Home
- International Students
Spring in Scotland
This week long adventure into the Scottish Highlands will have you wanting to buy a kilt before you know it! While in Scotland you will explore this historical country while staying in the towns of Edinburgh, Fort Williams and a daytrip to Glasgow. You will be studying several aspects of business through site visits to local companies and factories and meetings with resident professors. You will experience the Scottish history and culture firsthand with day-trips spent visiting MEDIEVAL CASTLES, the SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, and LOCH NESS. This program studies and compares the economic, governmental, marketing, and cultural differences between the U.S. and Scotland and gives an in-depth look into the international culture and impacts of business in Scotland.
BADM 4093(I) or 5093
Study Abroad Business Impacts of Contemporary International Culture
BADM 4050 or 5200
Doing Business in Scotland
March 16-23, 2019
Marlys Mason, School of Marketing and International Business
$2,100 + Airfare
- Tuition - 3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging - Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- Airport Transfers-If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- All breakfasts & selected group meals
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Passport - must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,400
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly in and out of Edinburgh, Scotland (EDI)
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$200||To be charged upon application acceptance (non-refundable)|
|December 15, 2018||$771.70||Program Fee|
|January 14, 2019||$1,128.30||Tuition Fee|
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $200 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $200 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
*NOTE: If the program fee charge date above has passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (deposit, fees and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or email@example.com) after the program fee and program tuition charge date(s), listed above, has passed this WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Please visit our office at 101 Business Building.
December 15, 2018 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building