- Spears Home
- Travel Resources
Spring Break in Italy
EXPERIENCE ITALY in a whole new light. These courses are designed to give students a “FAST AND FURIOUS” introduction to Italian culture, business practices, language and environment. We will explore VENICE, PISA, FLORENCE, NAPLES, POMPEII, SORRENTO, SOMMA, VESUVIANA AND ROME. Students will visit various organizations to learn local business practices, and have an opportunity to sightsee and take in the leisure side of the Italian culture.
Business Projects: Italy Fast and Furious
BADM 4093 (I)
Study Abroad Business Impacts of Contemporary International Culture
Mark Wesier, Ph.D., Department of Management Science and Information Systems
$1,899 + Airfare
- Tuition - 3 credit hours
- Health and travel insurance
- Lodging - Shared with single beds
- In country transportation
- Airport Transfers - If arrival and departure falls within provided time frame
- All breakfasts & selected group meals (some pre-trip meals included)
- Entry fees to all required group tours and business visits
- Program Tee Shirt
- Passport- must be valid for 6 months after your return to the US
- Visa if required
- Additional Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $1,300
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
- For this program you should fly into Venice, Italy (VCE) and out of Rome, Italy (FCO)
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$250||Deposit charged upon application acceptance|
|December 15, 2019||$672.20||Program Fee|
|January 15, 2020||$976.80||Tuition Fee|
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $250 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $250 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
*NOTE: If the program fee charge date above has passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (deposit, fees and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or email@example.com) after the program fee and program tuition charge date(s), listed above, has passed this WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Please check with your academic advisor before applying to any of our study abroad courses.
Applications will be reviewed and decision will be made within 5 to 7 business days.
Please visit our office at 101 Business Building.
December 15, 2019 at 5 pm
Must contact CAGLE office by 5 pm
Center for Advanced Global Leadership and Engagement (CAGLE)
101 Business Building
“Studying abroad is wonderful. I love that we are able to learn about the Italian culture and experience it at the same time, while gaining 3 hours of college credit.”
—Study Abroad Italy 2010