Spears School of Business
STILLWATER, OK 74078
- Ph D, Oklahoma State University, Educational Psychology, 2013
- MBA, Oklahoma State University, Management, 2004
- BS, Oklahoma State University, Marketing, 1999
- W. Michael Schuster, Evan Davis, and . "An Empirical Study of Patent Grant Rates as a function of Race and Gender". American Business Law Journal (Forthcoming). 1744-1714.
- Gary Duhon, Brian Poncy, Cari Krawiec, Evan Davis, N. Ellis-Hervey, and C. Skinner. (2020). "Toward a More Comprehensive Evaluation of Interventions: A Dose Curve Analysis of an Explicit Timing Intervention". Bethesda, Maryland: School Psychology Review. 12. 0279-6015.
- A. Redmond-Sanogo, J. Angle, Evan Davis, and S. Simmons. (2016). "Kinks in the STEM Pipeline: Tracking STEM Graduation Rates using High School and College Science and Mathematics Performance". School Science and Mathematics. (116), 7, 378-388.
- Evan Davis. (2014). "Evaluation of the ASSESS test battery. Buros Mental Measurements Yearbook, 19th edition". University of Nebraska Press: Lincoln, NE: Buros Mental Measurements Yearbook, 19th edition, edited by J.F. Carlson, K.F. Geisinger, J.L. Jonson.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University, Clinical Assistant Professor, August 2015
- Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University, Visiting Assistant Professor, August 2014 - August 2015
- College of Education, Oklahoma State University, Visiting Assistant Professor, August 2013 - July 2014
- Department of Management, Oklahoma State University, Lecturer, August 2004 - May 2014
- Department of Economics and International Business, University of Central Oklahoma , Lecturer, August 2012 - May 2013
- Petree College of Arts and Sciences, Oklahoma City University, Lecturer, October 2012 - December 2012
- College of Education, Oklahoma State University, Graduate Teaching Assistant, August 2010 - May 2012
- College of Education & Dept. of Institutional Diversity, Oklahoma State University, Statistics Tutor, August 2010 - August 2011
- The Hideaway Restaurant, Operations Manager, September 2006 - July 2008
- The Wormy Dog Saloon, Stillwater, OK, Owner, December 2003 - May 2004
- Oklahoma Military Department, Stillwater, OK, Accountability Officer, March 2002 - August 2003
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Seattle, WA, Senior Customer Service Supervisor, December 2000 - September 2001
- Allegis Group, Seattle, WA, Recruiter, February 2000 - November 2000