Department of Management
TULSA, OK 74106
- Ph D, Purdue University, Organizational Behavior, 1991
- MBA, Duke University, Marketing and Operations Management, 1987
- BA, Delhi University, Delhi India, Economics, 1983
- Debra Nelson, Raja Basu, and R. Purdie. (1998). "An examination of exchange quality and work stressors in leader-follower dyads". International Journal of Stress Management. (5), 2, 103-112.
- Raja Basu and S.G. Green. (1997). "Leader-member exchange & Transformational Leadership: An empirical examination of innovative behaviors in leader-member dyads". Journal of Applied Social Psychology. (27), 6, 477-499.
- B. Pawar, Raja Basu, and D. Nelson. (1996). "Leader-member exchange and the stress-strain relationship: An examination of the buffer hypothesis". Proceedings of the Western Decision Sciences Institute Conference, Seattle, WA.
- Raja Basu and S.G. Green. (1995). "Subordinate performance, leader-subordinate compatibility, and exchange quality in leader-member dyads: A field study". Journal of Applied Social Psychology. (25), 1, 77.
- D. Nelson and Raja Basu. (1994). "Leader-member exchange and follower perceptions of work stressors: A field study". Proceedings of the IFSAM Conference, Dallas, TX.
- Raja Basu and S.G. Green. (1994). "R&D creativity: Manager's relationship with researcher is key". R&D Innovator. (3), 11, 8.
- Raja Basu and S.G. Green. (1992). "Leader-member exchange: A function of subordinate performance, leader-subordinate attitude similarity, and leader-subordinate demographic similarity". Proceedings of the Southern Management Association Conference, New Orleans, LA.
- Raja Basu, S.K. Markham, and S.G. Green. (1991). "Champions and antagonists: Relationships with R&D project characteristics and management". Journal of Engineering & Technology Management. (8), 217-242.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University - Tulsa, Special Projects Advisor to the President, August 2017
- Department of Management, Oklahoma State University, Associate Professor, August 1996
- Oklahoma State University - Tulsa, Interim Vice President for Student Affairs, July 2016 - June 2017
- Oklahoma State University - Tulsa, Vice President for Academic Affairs, July 2001 - July 2016
- MBA Programs, Oklahoma State University, Director, August 1996 - June 1999
- Department of Organizational Behavior, Purdue University, Graduate Assistant, 1987 - 1991