- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
Prospective MSQFE students must apply for admission to Oklahoma State University by completing the Graduate College Online Application form.
Application materials should be submitted using the online application system only. Unless specifically requested, hardcopies of documents should not be mailed.
- Graduate College application form
- Three names and email addresses for recommenders, included on form.
- Current resume (as an attachment to form)
- Statement of Purpose discussing your strengths and weaknesses, and reason(s) for pursuing this degree (as an attachment to form)
- Test scores of the GMAT (Institution Code: V0W-5V-63) with suggested minimum score of 550, or GRE (GRE institution Code: R6546), with a suggested minimum score of Quant 148/Verbal 160
International students must also submit proof of English proficiency in the form of a TOEFL or IELTS score. The minimum TOEFL score for admission to our Program is 89 ibt; the minimum IELTS score is 6.5. (Institution code for TOEFL and IELTS: 6546). TOEFL and IELTS scores should be submitted directly to the Graduate College electronically by request from the testing service. Hard copies of these test scores are no longer accepted and should not be mailed.
Domestic Students: $50
International Students: $75
February 1 in the same year for fall admission; September 1 the year prior for spring admissions.
Department of Finance
461 Business Building
Stillwater, OK 74078
Please see our list of Frequently Asked Questions for details on application content.