- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
Risk Management Concentration
The risk management concentration gives students a solid grounding in quantitative financial economic tools and methods as well as firm general management foundation from the rest to the MBA curriculum.
In addition to the MBA core required classes, students must complete the following courses to receive the risk management concentration.
Required Core Courses
- FIN 5223 Investment Theory and Strategy (prerequisite FIN 5013)
- FIN 5763 Derivative Securities (prerequisite FIN 5013)
- FIN 5550 Special Topics: Risk Management (instructor approval)
- STAT 4203 Mathematical Statistics I (Stat Department approval)
One of the following:
- STAT 4043 Applied Regression Analysis (Stat Department approval)
- ECON 5213 Introduction to Econometrics (Stat 3013 or Department approval)
For more information please contact Betty Simkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.