- Spears Home
- About Us
- Career Services
- Online Learning
- MBA Concentrations
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Options
Application Deadline for all applicants
Fall - February 1
Students are admitted annually to begin in the fall semester only.
All application materials—including transcripts –must be received by the Graduate College prior to the February 1 deadline in order to be reviewed for admission. Applications that are incomplete after the deadline will not be reviewed.
- Graduate College application form, with application fee
- GMAT score (Institution Code V0W-5V-35)
- Three names and email addresses for recommenders, included on form.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae (as an attachment)
- Sample of writing skills such as a term paper (as an attachment)
- Statement of career goals, maximum 3 pages (as an attachment)
- International Students (students born outside the US) must submit either a TOEFL or IELTS score in order to be considered for a Graduate Teaching Assistantship. This is in accordance with University policy; all doctoral students in our Program teach classes so international applicants must also meet this testing requirement.
Prospective candidates needing additional information about the PhD program in Finance at OSU may contact Shu Yan, PhD Program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (405) 744-5089.
Official Transcripts from each institution should be submitted directly to the OSU Graduate College, preferably as an attachment to the online application. Details about this are included in the online application system.
Please see our list of Frequently Asked Questions for details on application content.
Associate Professor and Greg Massey Professor
Phone: (405) 744-5089