Graduate Certificate Requirements
Gainful Employment Disclosure: https://gradcollege.okstate.edu/content/non-profit-management
Required Core Courses (6 hours)
- MGMT 5093 Business and Non-Profit Organizations
- MGMT 5163 Fundraising for Non-Profits
Choose an additional 6 hours
- MGMT 5023 Sustainable Enterprises
- MGMT 5031 Leading Organizational Change
- MGMT 5051 Creating Ethical Work Places
- MGMT 5061 Managing Confrontations
- MGMT 5083 Business and Social Responsibility
- MGMT 5533 Leadership Challenges
- MGMT 5563 Crisis in Organizations
- MGMT 5713 Negotiation and Third Party Dispute Resolution
- EEE 5213 Entrepreneurship in Science and Technology
- EEE 5403 Social Entrepreneurship
- EEE 5603 Supporting Emerging Enterprises
For fall admission, application must be complete by July 1 of the same year.
For spring admission, application must be complete by December 1 of the prior year.
For more information please contact Durand Crosby at email@example.com.