Spears Business COVID-19 Guide
We're all in this together.
How we're keeping you safe:
- Furniture in public gathering areas is rearranged/removed to meet the 6 ft social distancing guidelines.
- Conference room capacity is reduced. Conference Rooms are considered public spaces and masks will be required.
- Computer Lab on the first floor will have reduced capacity and reduced hours.
- Students and faculty are required to wear masks at all times during class.
- Masks are available across the building if someone forgets a mask.
- OSU is fogging/disinfecting all Business Building and general university classrooms nightly.
- Social distancing will be observed in classrooms – students sit 6’ apart from each other and at least 12’ from instructor.
- Assigned seats will be required to facilitate tracing, if it is necessary.
- Students have entire Thanksgiving week off and will not return to campus. Dead week will be virtual; and all final exams will be virtual.
- There will be no common exams and no common exam time period.
- Center and student organization events will only take place virtually.