- Spears Home
- About Us
- Events & Programs
- 2023 Entrepreneurial Learning Activities
- Business Plan Competition
- Experience Expo
- Fail Up Night
- Pitch and Poster Competition
- Riata Faculty Fellows Program
- Riata Reverse Pitch Challenge
- The Riata Project
- Startup Weekend
- Tulsa Startup Series
- Veteran's Entrepreneurship Program
- White Box
- Student-led Initiatives
- Student Resources
- Student Resources
- Riata Pre-Seed Fund
- Study Abroad
- Institute for Free Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- CIE Scholars Program
- OSU I-Corps
- Event Request Information
- Patent and Trademark Resource Center (OSU Library)
- Oklahoma State University Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Pitch and Poster Competition
All businesses start with a cool idea. Before committing to writing a business plan, a pitch and poster competition is the perfect way to get feedback on your new business idea or product. Contestants will create a poster and quick pitch to present to a variety of judges. Cash prizes will be rewarded to the overall competition winner, first and second place winners from each track, and the people’s choice. Overall cash prizes equal a total of $8,500.
Pitch & Poster Competition Tracks:
- Social: Develop, fund, and implement solutions to social, cultural or environmental issues.
- Hipster/Hacker: Change the world by developing new products in a STEM field or launch novel ideas via apps or web-based software.
- Hustler: Selling physical products, food or retail in an innovative way.
Register at: http://bit.ly/2019PitchandPoster
2018 Pitch and Poster Competition Winners:
2018 Overall Pitch and Poster Winner
Bubble Calm – Will Petty and Walter Bowser
Hipster/Hacker Track Winners:
1st Place: Whisk Innovation – Henry Cannon
2nd Place: Contraire – Rabecca Wiseman and Brooks Robison
3rd Place: Multivate – Momen Amer and Yasmine Gabal
Hustler Track Winners:
1st Place: Bubble Calm – Will Petty and Walter Bowser
2nd Place: Heavenly Avenue – Avonlea Baird
3rd Place: Barnett Web Design – Joshua Barnett
Social Track Winners:
1st Place: Strides – Rachel Brown
2nd Place: Brella – Jordan Perkins
3rd Place: Speakfree Coffee – Pete Craver
Who Should I Contact if I Have Questions?
For assistance please email email@example.com or call 405-744-7552.
Riata Center for Entrepreneurship
130 Spears Business Building
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078
Click here to find the Judging factors.
Click here to see the Rules and Guidelines.