- Spears Home
- About Us
- Events & Programs
- 2023 Entrepreneurial Learning Activities
- Business Plan Competition
- Experience Expo
- Fail Up Night
- Pitch and Poster Competition
- Riata Faculty Fellows Program
- Riata Reverse Pitch Challenge
- The Riata Project
- Startup Weekend
- Tulsa Startup Series
- Veteran's Entrepreneurship Program
- White Box
- Student-led Initiatives
- Student Resources
- Student Resources
- Riata Pre-Seed Fund
- Study Abroad
- Institute for Free Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- CIE Scholars Program
- OSU I-Corps
- Event Request Information
- Patent and Trademark Resource Center (OSU Library)
- Oklahoma State University Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Event Request Information
At The Riata Center, we are proud to host events that align with our mission to help foster the spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation. In order to help us maintain a high standard, we ask you to please read over the event guidelines before submitting your application.
Guidelines for all events:
- Event topic must relate to the mission of The Riata Center. Typically, this means educational or networking events focused on topics like entrepreneurship, business development, technology, or innovation.
- To guarantee full promotion by The Riata Center, host requirements must be completed 30 days in advance
- The host may not sell a product or services during the event.
Events hosted in our space will fall into one of three categories: University, Community, or Private. Please review the table below detailing the host requirements and what is provided by The Riata Center when using our space.
|University Events||Community Events||Private Events|
|Complete Facilities Request Form||X||X||X|
|Provide Marketing Information||X||X|
|Riata Center Provides|
|Staff Member on Site||X||X||X|
|Eventbrite Registration if Applicable||X||X|
|Promotion on University Calendars||X||X|
|Promotion on Our Bi-weekly Newsletter||X||X|
|Promotion on Social Media||X||X|
|Promotion on onsite Rotating Slide Decks||X||X|
|Help with Flyer Creation or On-Campus A-frames When Applicable||X|
* Event host is responsible for facilitating introductions, planning presentations, bringing a computer with HDMI access, and guiding any Q&A section of the program.
For more information or questions please contact the Riata Center for Entrepreneurship at 405-744-7552.