- Spears Home
- About Us
- About Us - Home
- Power of Personal
- Academic Departments
- Offices & Centers
- Deans & Leadership Team
- Honors and Awards
- Rankings and Recognitions
- About William S. Spears
- Map and Directions
- Employment Opportunities
- Social Media
- Value of Higher Education
- POP Alert
- Spears School A-Z
- 100th Anniversary
- Degree Programs
- Watson Graduate School
- Online Learning
- Request Information
- Student Spotlight Archives
- I Am Building Project
- Faculty and Staff
- Apply Now!
Each graduate certificate can be obtained independently or as a supplement to a degree that is being pursued.
Follow the links below for general information about each program.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Information Assurance
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Business Data Mining
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Information Assurance
- Graduate Certificate in Non-Profit Management
- Graduate Certificate in Business Sustainability
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship
Current OSU and prospective transfer students interested in a distance learning course might find the course offerings page most helpful. All students need to follow distance learning enrollment procedures if they wish to enroll in a course.
Business distance learning programs are part of the Spears School of Business. The Spears School of Business is accredited by AACSB International*, the premier business accreditation association.
*Exceptions are M.S. and Ph.D. programs in Economics which are not subject to accreditation.