To ensure academic integrity some online courses require students to have their exams administered through an educational testing center. Online courses may incur additional test proctoring costs depending on the location and proctoring options. Contact the testing facility to determine if there is a cost.
Greenwood Center for Online Excellence Proctor Website
Students enrolled in an online business course have access to a list of testing centers from across the United States that administer exams for Oklahoma State University students. This list can be accessed from the Greenwood Center for Online Excellence Proctor Website using their OSU O-Key username and password. Once logged in to the proctor website students will be able to view their online courses and select a testing center or proctor for each course. Students will also have access to a calendar to view upcoming exam dates.
To select a testing center for your online business course(s):
- Check your course syllabus to confirm a testing center is required.
- Visit the Proctor Website at spearsonline.okstate.edu.
- Click on the “Select Testing Center” link on the navigation bar located at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Edit Testing Center” link by each course and follow the instructions in selecting a testing center or proctor.
- Click “Save” and schedule your exam appointment directly with the testing center you selected. For contact information on your proctor, click on the name under the “Proctor” heading next to each of your courses.
**NOTE: Visit our Proctor Policies webpage for more information on the Exam Administration Process and selecting a proctor.
If you are having trouble locating a testing facility, please contact the Michael and Anne Greenwood Center for Online Excellence at 405-744-4048 or email@example.com.