- Spears Home
- Degree Programs
- Degree Programs - Home
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Certificate
- MBA Program
- Full-Time Ph.D. Program
- Ph.D. in Business for Executives
- Course Descriptions
- Course Offerings
- Degree Requirements
- Degree Completion Spreadsheet
- Faculty Research
Sports Management Internship Scholarships
The Spears School of Business is providing five to ten scholarship awards to help cover student costs related to sports management internships. Scholarships will be awarded from $500 to $1000.
Scholarship requirements are as follows:
- Student must be a member of the Sports Management Club
- Minimum current GPA at time of application of 2.5
- Student must have confirmed sports management internship and be enrolled in MGMT 4850 internship class
To apply, you must write a 300-400 word essay explaining how the scholarship would benefit you in your internship experience and career plans. The essay must be emailed to Dr. Bryan Finch (email@example.com) by the dates listed below. Awards may be given in any semester (up to 10 total for all of the fall, spring, and summer combined).
For summer internships, deadline is May 15.
For fall internships, deadline is Aug. 31.
For spring internships, deadline is Jan. 15.