Mission and Functions
The Spears School Marketing and Communications unit is a support service to the OSU Spears School of Business, as well as its departments, centers, units and offices. Our mission is to advance the goals of the Spears School through marketing and communications. To achieve this mission, the Spears School Marketing and Communications unit (M&C unit) fulfills the following functions:
- Develops and implements integrated marketing communications strategy to enhance the professional reputation and visibility of the Spears School.
- Supports Spears School administration, faculty and staff to achieve short-term and long-term communications and marketing objectives.
- Creates, prepares, presents alternatives, coordinates and assures production of communications and marketing efforts of the Spears School.
- Produce accurate, consistent and timely communications and marketing items that adhere to Oklahoma State University policies, guidelines and regulations.
- The highest-ranking employee of the Spears School M&C unit will serve as Spears School Publications Officer for the Publications Clearinghouse of the Oklahoma Department of Libraries.
In accordance with 74 O.S. 2001 § 3106.1(E ): “Every state agency including all institutions of higher education shall provide to the Publications Clearinghouse a complete list of its state publications in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Publications Clearinghouse.”
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact the M&C unit at email@example.com or 405-744-2703.