- Spears Home
- Degree Programs
- Degree Programs - Home
- Undergraduate Programs
- The Finance Pathway to a MS in Accounting and certification as a CPA
- MS in Quantitative Financial Economics
- Ph.D. Program
- Course Descriptions
- Course Offerings
- Faculty Research
New York City
The class will visit a number of Wall Street firms and famous sites while in New York City. In past years we have visited Morgan Stanley, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Standard & Poor’s, Bloomberg, J.P. Morgan, among others. We will also see such famous sites as the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park, and Wall Street. The class will meet at selected times before the end of the Spring semester on the OSU-Stillwater campus. These sessions cover coursework for the program and allow the students to bond as a group and learn about the exciting activities planned for the trip.
FIN 4550, FIN 5550: Selected Topics in Finance: An Introduction to Wall Street, Investment Banking and New York City Financial Markets
May 19-25, 2019
$2,000 + Airfare
- Estimated roundtrip airfare from/to Oklahoma is $500
- It is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket
- CAGLE could assist in organizing your air travel
- All accepted students will receive the faculty and/or staff's flight information as soon as the faculty's flight is booked
- It is suggested that you do not book your flight until you receive this information so you are able to arrive with or around the same time as the faculty and staff for transportation reasons
Earlier arrival or later departure:
- If you choose to arrive before the program start date or leave after the program end date you will be on your own for transportation to and from the airport as well as for additional accommodation arrangements and costs
Program fee will be charged to your bursar account as shown in the Payment Schedule below.
|-----||$200||To be charged upon application acceptance (non-refundable)|
|April 5, 2019||$671.70||Program Fee|
|May 9, 2019||$1,128.30||Tuition Fee|
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*A $200 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged to your bursar once application has been submitted. This amount is included in the total price of the trip, however, if you choose to not attend the trip for any reason the $200 deposit WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
*NOTE: If the program fee charge date above has passed when applying and submitting the application, all charges (deposit, fees and tuition) will be applied to your bursar and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you withdraw through the CAGLE (101 Business Building or firstname.lastname@example.org) after the program fee and program tuition charge date(s), listed above, has passed this WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Please check with your academic advisor before enrolling in any of our study abroad and travel courses.
Please visit our office at 439 Business Building.
April 5, 2019 5 pm
Must contact Finance Dept. by email email@example.com before 5 pm.
Department of Finance
461 Business Building