Why we do what we do
At the Eastin Center for Career Readiness, we believe every student has a significant contribution to make to this world. Our mission is to guide and support our students so that they are prepared to pursue professional opportunities, practice continued growth and fully develop that contribution.
Our Guiding Principles
- Care and believe in our students.
- Expand our students’ understanding, awareness and perspectives.
- Facilitate student growth through education, encouragement and coaching.
- Help students connect and collaborate with resources both internally and externally.
- Pursue our own learning and continued growth to better serve our students and recruiters.
- Capitalize on strategic partnerships.