Department of Management
Assistant Professor of Management
STILLWATER, OK 74078
- Ph D, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Strategic Management, 2021
- MS, Seoul National University, Strategic Management, 2014
- BBA, Seoul National University, Business Administration, 2012
- Eunkwang Seo, Jaeyong Song, and Chuyue Jin. (2022). "Heterogeneity of optimal balance between exploration and exploitation: The moderating role of firm technological capability and industry alliance network position". Industry and Innovation.
- Eunkwang Seo and Deepak Somaya. (2022). "Living it up at the Hotel California: Employee mobility barriers and inventor collaborativeness in firms". Organization Science. (33), 2, 766-784.
- Eunkwang Seo, Hyo Kang, and Jaeyong Song. (2020). "Blending talents for innovation: Team composition for cross-border R&D collaboration within multinational corporations". Journal of International Business Studies. (51), 5, 851-885.
Awards and Honors
- AOM Best Paper (STR) (2021)
- PDMA Dissertation Proposal Competition 1st Place (2020)
- AmorePacific Best Student Paper Award (2019)
- Richard A. Erley Fellowship Award (2019)
- SERI Best Doctoral Student Conference Paper Award (2019)
- SRF Dissertation Research Grant (2019)
- Best Interdisciplinary Paper Award (2018)
- Robert Ferber Award (2017)
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor of Management, September 2021
- MGMT 4513 (3 Semesters)
|Spring 2022||MGMT 4513||25042||Strategic Management|
|Spring 2022||MGMT 4513||25043||Strategic Management|
|Spring 2022||MGMT 4513||28612||Strategic Management|