Department of Economics
STILLWATER, OK 74078-4011
- Ph D, Clark University, Economics, 2017
- MA, Clark University, Economics, 2014
- BA, Central University of Finance and Economics, Mathematical Economics and Finance, 2011
- Hui Deng, Rui Du, Dongmei Guo, Weizeng Sun, and Yuhuan Xia. (2023). "High-Stakes Examinations and Educational Inequality: Evidence from Transitory Exposure to Air Pollution". Economic Inquiry. (61), 3, 546-571.
- Rui Du and Junfu Zhang. (2022). "Super Bowl Participation and the Local Economy: Evidence from the Stock Market". Growth and Change. (53), 4, 1513-1545.
- Yingcheng Li and Rui Du. (2022). "Polycentric Urban Structure and Innovation: Evidence from a Panel of Chinese Cities". Regional Studies. (56), 1, 113-217.
- Lei Dong, Rui Du, Matthew E. Kahn, Carlo Ratti, and Siqi Zheng. (2021). "'Ghost Cities' versus Boom Towns: Do China’s High-speed Rail New Towns Thrive?". Regional Science and Urban Economics. (89), 103682.
- Siqi Zheng and Rui Du. (2020). "How Does Urban Agglomeration Integration Promote Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Regional Human Capital Spillovers and Market Integration". Amsterdam: Cities. (97), 102529.
- Rui Du and Siqi Zheng. (2020). "Agglomeration, Housing Affordability, and New Firm Formation: The Role of Subway Network". Amsterdam: Journal of Housing Economics. (48), 102529.
- Rui Du and Junfu Zhang. (2019). "Walled Cities and Urban Density in China". Hoboken, NJ: Papers in Regional Science. (98), 3, 1517–1539.
Academic, Military, and Professional Positions
- Oklahoma State University, Assistant Professor, August 2019
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Postdoctoral Associate, August 2017 - August 2019
- Clark University, Lecturer, January 2017 - May 2017
- Clark University, Graduate Teaching Assistant, August 2012 - May 2017
- Clark University, Graduate Research Assistant, June 2012 - May 2017
- ECON 2203 (14 Semesters)
- ECON 6323 (1 Semester)
- ECON 6913 (2 Semesters)
|Spring 2023||ECON 2203||20566||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Spring 2023||ECON 2203||28178||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Fall 2022||ECON 2203||60672||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Fall 2022||ECON 6323||71276||Mathematical Economics I|
|Spring 2022||ECON 2203||20625||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Spring 2022||ECON 2203||30282||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Fall 2021||ECON 2203||60742||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Fall 2021||ECON 2203||60759||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Spring 2021||ECON 2203||20693||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Spring 2021||ECON 2203||30922||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Spring 2021||ECON 6913||29913||Urban Economics|
|Fall 2020||ECON 2203||60785||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Fall 2020||ECON 2203||60802||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Spring 2020||ECON 2203||20798||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Spring 2020||ECON 2203||20799||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Fall 2019||ECON 2203||60867||Introduction to Macroeconomics|
|Fall 2019||ECON 6913||70317||Urban Economics|